|Salary:||$35-40 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Immediate start in market leading manufacturing company.
- Great company culture with gym onsite.
- $35-40 per hour + super.
About the Company:
Leading, global manufacturing powerhouse with strong market capitalisation.
About the Role:
Newly created role in which the Pricing and data Analyst analyses a range of internal and external data to make recommendations on business efficiencies, market position and pricing structure.
- Participates in market and customer analysis to ensure quality of sales planning.
- Participates in pricing and offering management in order to drive ensure market pricing and profitability.
- Balance order received and profitability by managing discounts.
- Responsible for gathering relevant information about competitors and market from the field.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for cross-selling of all company solutions.
- Create model to analyse performance and make business recommendations.
- Analyses NEB offering and pricing data and KPIs.
- Identifies and proposes concrete improvement actions based on analysis.
- Ensures pricing committees running in frontlines.
- Collects feedback and competitor data from his/her market and gives feedback to the business line, solution creation and product life cycle management.
- Support sales team in analysing internal and external data for sales planning and ensures completion of high-quality sales plans.
- Lead and coordinate Unit’s improvement activities and development programs.
- Follows and ensures the progress and speed of Unit’s development actions/projects are well defined and measured..
- Maintain strong connections with other colleagues within company to share best practices and to understand current and future requirements.
- Provide internal departments with overdue account suspension reports.
- Monitor and report invoices billed v installation delays.
- Performs related responsibilities / tasks as required or assigned from time to time.
The ideal Candidate:
- Understands selling cycle, customer’s purchasing strategies, selling, negotiating, reporting and funnel management.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Working level of English, at the minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Advance excel and power point skills.
- Previous Salesforce experience.
- Strong data analytics and modelling experience.
- Ability to take data and turn it into meaningful insights.