|Salary:||$85-90k + Super|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- 12-month Maternity leave cover
- Fixed term contract
- Work from home/Mascot office
You will be working for a market leader in the Construction/Engineering sector and working within the project team supporting the Project Manager with a wide range of administrative tasks. The company currently offers a hybrid model of working from home and from the corporate head office in Mascot.
We are seeking an experienced Project Administrator for a 12-month fixed term contract.
Day to Day Duties:
- Assist Project Manager in day-to-day diary/query management.
- Document preparation.
- Arranging meetings, taking action points, chasing attendees for meeting outcomes.
- Handle incoming enquiries related to the project team.
- Oversee project budgets and spend.
- Process invoices and purchase orders.
- Monitor overall project schedules.
- Create and draft various project documentation.
- Compile data and generate project reports.
- Update financials and plan for forecasting preparation weekly on a weekly basis.
- Minimum 3 + years’ experience in project administration capacity within the same or similar industry.
- Project financial experience.
- Project & change management experience.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experienced in using SAP.
- Study towards project management highly regarded.
Apply: Please apply by following the link.