R&D Tax Consultant
- Fast growing boutique in Fortitude Valley
- Up to $90k + Super
- Exceptional career development opportunities
- Market leading salary and flexible working options
About the Company
A boutique business advisory firm who launched in Brisbane 2 years ago. With over 20 years of combined experience from the leadership team working on R&D Tax claims, the senior leadership team will be available to assist and mentor you as you embark on an exciting new career chapter.
The client base includes companies in the technology, manufacturing, biotech and engineering sectors.
As they continue to grow, so will you. As one of the early hires they only limit on your career progression, is yourself.
They are a dedicated team that is well know and well respected in the local market. The work is flowing in, we just need an ambitious and talented accounting to help take them on the next step of their growth journey.
About the Role
As a Consultant in the team, you will develop core skills in preparing Research and Development (R&D) Tax Incentive claims, Government grant applications, and other commercialisation activities for key clients.
You will be mentored by highly experienced senior practitioners as you expand your role to include scoping and interviewing, expenditure calculation, technical writing and audit defence.
You will also work closely with various stakeholders to deliver a successful high-quality outcome.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Commerce or Science
- Experience in the R&D Tax space from an accounting firm or industry
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to develop rapport with clients
Culture & Benefits
- A start-up environment which is now in growth mode
- Truly flexible working. Get work done where suits you
- Fully funded CA or CPA study
- Constant training, development and learning
- Fast career progression
- Unbelievable offices with snacks and drinks on tap
- A big focus on wellbeing and health
If you feel like you have the skills and experience for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or hit the apply button