|Salary:||$60-75k + Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Permanent full time position.
- WFH and office (CBD based).
- Global organisation.
- Experience in reconciliations and payments is essential (in a high volume fast pace environment).
My client is a global leader in their industry and is looking to increase head-count in their Reconciliation team, you will be joining an established fast pace team.
The ability to manage a high workload to tight deadlines is essential as well as excellent attention to detail and being a team player.
Currently this role is WFH, post lock-down, you will have working flexibility to work from home and office each week.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing reconciliations.
- Processing mid-month and month end payments runs.
- Analyse creditor payments to ensure accuracy.
- Amend creditor codes.
- Liaise with stakeholders regarding discrepancies.
- 2+ years experience in reconciliations.
- experience working on a large ERP system.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible attitude and approach to work.
Salary: $60k-$75k+super (dependant on experience).
This role is a permanent position, only AU/NZ citizens and permanent residents will be considered.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.