|Salary:||$30 - $34 per hour|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Play a key role in an information management team
- Be a part of a forward thinking and fast team
- Working for an inclusive, collaborative, agile team
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government authority in the inner eastern suburbs. You will be working in a very collaborative, supportive team. Charterhouse have partnered with this council for many years and have placed people in this team previously who have loved the work and the team dynamics.
This is a great opportunity to work with a forward-thinking council giving you the chance to broaden your local government experience and knowledge. The organisation take pride in looking after their staff’s well-being.
The team are working in a hybrid model and offer flexibility. You will be needed to work from the office occasionally so will need to live locally.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent customer service to external and internal customers
- Respond to records requests
- Provide an effective document management service to the staff so that the organisation makes effective use of its corporate information.
- Ensure the organisation manages its corporate information in line with established guidelines so that a consistent approach to document management is adopted across the organisation.
- Ensure the accurate processing of corporate information within the organisation electronic document management system.
- Maintain the archival process of hard copy documents.
- Maintain the distribution of corporate information
You will have the following:
- Local government experience, especially customer service & information management
- Building and Statutory Planning correspondence experience would be highly beneficial
- Working knowledge of an EDRMS
- PDF manipulation
- Quality Assurance of scanning carried out by third parties
- Be process driven and maintain strong accuracy
- Proficiency with the MS Suite
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work
- The ability to manage multiple tasks each with competing deadlines