||$50k - $70k package + bonus
||11 days ago
Charterhouse Partnership is a global recruitment company with a very strong presence in the Australian marketplace across a multiple of sectors. Established in 2003, Charterhouse has experienced continued growth since the company’s inception offering our clients tailored and innovative recruitment solutions from offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and as of 2018, we now have an office in the UK. We are privately owned and incredibly well funded and it is this level of fiscal strength that gives Charterhouse a comparatively unique ability to genuinely display entrepreneurial spirit in how we approach the opening of new teams, offices or country regions. Growth is synonymous with our industry but Charterhouse is cautious to differentiate that we believe more in “smart growth”; that is well timed, well researched, well-funded and is in sync with what we believe are the market dynamics in play. In essence we apply a strong level of rigour and insight to our growth strategy that has been a key underlying reason for our continued success year on year.
A newly created, pivotal role within Charterhouse, this role provides an opportunity for someone to develop a framework, provide value add service to our candidates, our consultants and ultimately, our clients. You will work with two senior professionals within the Charterhouse business, focusing on sourcing and managing a strong pipeline of candidates in the Accounting and Finance Practice for some of our most challenging assignments.
- Manage our relationships with candidates, including by sourcing them using a variety of methods and carrying out interviews
- Keep in close contact with any candidates actively seeking a new role and those who may be considering new roles in the future
- Build strong client relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Build your knowledge of relevant industry sectors by researching relevant news and developments
- Manage the recruitment process from beginning to end for some of our clients, with support from senior consultants or managers
To join us as a Recruitment Associate, your skills and experience should include:
- A willingness to learn and develop - you'll always be open to new experiences and situations
- We look for people who see the opportunity in every problem, who are focused on finding out the answer as opposed to saying why something cannot be done
- The ability to keep up to date with competitors, market trends and legislative changes
- A determination to make things happen and achieve all targets
- Excellent communication, team-working and relationship-building skills
- Plenty of initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit
We are looking for people who enjoy a work / life balance and who have the maturity to be able to live that life without detrimental effect to either aspect. Charterhouse offers a generous bonus model that rewards success well. As part of your package you will receive an industry leading holiday entitlement as part of our commitment to ensuring you maintain this strong work/life balance. As alluded to already you will receive a level of training and input that is amongst the best in our industry as part of our commitment to ensuring you are developed and that you have all the necessary tools and skills to excel. We encourage progression and we welcome people who express interest in working across our other offices both nationally and internationally.
Our differentiator is our people and our culture and if you’re interested in finding out what that is like, then please get in touch with Patrick Leahy on 0431818676.