|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Compliance, value ad Advisory & management accounting.
- Large family groups - $300m turnover size.
- Salary up to $110k package.
- Inclusive & social culture
- Good work life balance
- Excellent training and ongoing professional development
- Interesting client base including large family groups - $300m turnover size including multinational clients.
- Up to $110k package
This firm broke away from a Mid-Tier firm 3 years ago and have been rapidly growing year on year. This mid sized, 3 partner firm have around 25 staff in total and an offshore team. The firm are structured quite differently to other accounting firms and offer a range of services more than just accounting. They pride themselves on providing a high level of value ad services to their clients who consist of large family groups with up to $300m turnovers.
Their culture is very supportive, and they really encourage both professional and personal development which is celebrated amongst the team when you reach each goal.
You will be very hands on from day 1 providing a high level of compliance and tax advisory to a portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing a portfolio of clients ensuring their taxation activities remain compliant with associated legislations
- Preparing monthly management reports and acting as a virtual CFO
- Assisting with year-end tax planning and structuring
- Liaising and corresponding with clients, ATO and various third parties
- Reporting directly to Partners and Directors
- CA Qualified/ Part Qualified
- 4+ years’ experience within public practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert