|Posted:||11 days ago|
Senior Accountant or Supervisor
- Up to $100k Package depending on experience
- Manage 4 intermediates and a flat working structure
- 25 days holiday and flexible working options
About the Company
An industry leading, mid-sized accounting firm based just South of the river has recently created a Senior Accountant or Supervisor role to help continue the firm’s expansion over the next couple of years. They are a full function firm who offer a wide range of Tax Advisory and Compliance Services as well as Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
This role is to develop into a Manager position over the next 12-24 months as they require someone to take over the management of a book of clients due to one of their current Managers being promoted to Director.
They are a team of 30 who value client service above anything else and are looking for someone with a great personality who can relate and be social with their clients. Long-term, there is the opportunity to become a Director with the firm and play a part in their overall strategic direction.
Clients are varied and wide ranging, so if the idea or working with media, tech, sports, marketing and communications clients sounds appealing, then this could be the perfect role for you.
There's a huge emphasis on work/life balance and culture at this firm, so WFH and flexi-hours are standard and there's a packed social calendar which includes events such as EOFY and Christmas in July parties, Brewery tours and day at the races.
About the Role
- Basic through to high level, complex tax returns. Financial Statements preparations. BAS and IAS returns
- FBT, GST and PAYG
- Liaise with the clientele face to face and over the phone
- Assist clients with general queries and act as a main point of contact
- Train and mentor junior accountants
- Maintain and grow your own client portfolio
Skills and experience
- 4+ years working for an accountancy firm
- CA or CPA qualified
- Proficient user of MYOB or Xero
- Be able to demonstrate experience in preparing accounts, income tax returns and BAS’s for individuals, family groups, partnerships and trusts
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Culture & Benefits
- 25 days holiday and corporate health and gym discounts
- Community focused business who gives back to the local community through charity days and volunteering for worthy causes
- Paid CA or CPA subscriptions
- Social committee
- Summer, Christmas and EOFY functions
- Award winning development program
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert