Senior Accountant | Business Advisory
- $80-85k including super
- Flexible working arrangement
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
About the Company
This role is with an Australian Accounting firm who have over 230 employees and 7 offices around Australia.
You will be working with a business who today, have over 40 directors who you will have access to, Australia wide.
The firm promote purely on ability, not tenure so if you want an employer who recognises your work quality then this is the firm you have been looking for. The aim is to promote this role into a manager role within the next 18 months.
About the Role
This role will see you joining a team of Business Services, with a strong work ethic and dedication to quality client service. From day one you will be put on a path to management, being supported by some of the best Directors in the industry. You will be given all the tools to excel in your new job.
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, BAS, FBT and Payroll tax
- Journal entries and reconciling accounts
- Liaising with the ATO, ASIC and other bodies
- Ad hoc advisory and research work
- Working directly with and advising your clients on a range of matters
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA qualified or close to qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
- 3+ years in a similar role from another accounting firm.
- High level communication skills, written and verbal
- Good knowledge of cloud accounting software
Culture & Benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Activity based working
- Continuous training and ongoing professional development
- Open-plan office
- New client referral bonus
- Corporate travel rates
- Christmas and EOFY year parties and a calendar of social events
- Dedicated L&D function for ongoing learning
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Ayden Winsen on email@example.com or 0426 767 430 for a confidential discussion