|Salary:||$30 - $35 per hour|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Great CBD Location | Accessible from public transport
- Positive and Collaborative Team Culture | learning and growing environment
- Mental Health benefits | Additional leave days
This is opportunity will be suitable for an administrator who is looking to work for a fun, vibrant but hard-working team. The successful candidate must a learning mind set, looking to grow their career and take that next step!
It is an Australian wide education brand located in Melbourne's CBD. They are a specialist in their industry and highly regarded.
- High level admin support
- Calendar management; Organizing and coordinating meetings
- Minute taking in committee level meetings
- Preparing agendas and reports
- Supporting team with a variety of projects and admin support
- Implementing project plans
- High level stakeholder engagement – internal and external
- Ideally previous experience as an Administration Officer, Senior Administrator, Team Assistant or similar
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - strong written and verbal communicator
- Strong relationship management skills
- High attention to detail is critical
- of technology skills – particularly with excel
- Maintain professionalism
- Growth mind set if a more junior candidate
- Extremely welcoming, and inclusive culture
- Offer in depth training and onboarding program
- Opportunity to learn and grow in the role
- Mental health and wellness app
- Offer Hybrid working conditions
- Online learning platform
If this sounds like please APPLY today!
** Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their and contributions to the workplace.