||$50 - $54 per hour
||about 1 month ago
- 4 month contract – leading Not for Profit
- Work from home & work from office
- $50 - $54 per hour plus super
This Not for Profit organisation, based in the CBD of Melbourne are seeking a Marketing Advisor to join their team on a temporary basis. This role will provide general support to the communications team during this busy period across a variety of activities.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Write, edit and co-ordinate the development, production and distribution of the organisation’s sales and marketing collateral.
- Producing/managing accessible versions of documents including Easy English
- Monitor the consistency of branding and corporate style in all publications, public documents and online.
- Manage campaigns around the promotion of brands and upcoming events
- Engage with stakeholders across the Council regarding queries or requests they have
- Develop EDM's and marketing collateral
The successful candidate will:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High level of organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Current National Police Record Check/ open to apply for updated check
This Not for Profit provide support to the more vulnerable in the community, allowing them lead a truly fulfilled and supported life.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
Please apply now if you are immediately available and interested please APPLY now. For further information please contact Sinead on firstname.lastname@example.org