Senior Finance Analyst – Property Funds
- Great ASX-listed Multi-national brand
- 6-month contract to permanent opportunity
- $60 - $70 + super hourly rate
My client, ASX-listed multi-national organisation, is currently seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to join their team due to expansion of the team and growth in the market. You will not be only be part of making history with landmark projects but also grow with the business. Reason why 6 month contract will potentially convert into a perm position.
You will be working with an outgoing and bubbly team leader alongside great office culture. With the hybrid option available, you will be working 3 days from the office and 2 days from home. Office is located just over 5 mins walk from the nearest CBD train station.
Your main task and responsibilities includes:
- Managing & Reviewing general ledger and trial balance of the assigned funds.
- Financial & Statutory reporting
- Monthly journals and preparing commentary on financial reports of funds allocated to you.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely processing of all financial reports
- Analysis of actuals vs forecasts
- Ad hoc work including process improvements
- Ad hoc analysis and associated responsibilities
- Business partnering with finance and funds functions
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Accounting (or) Finance Degree
- Property funds experience highly regarded
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Alden Soe on email@example.com for a confidential discussion