|Salary:||Circa $120k + Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Senior Financial Accountant
- permanent full time position
- Inner West based (some wfh flex post on-boarding / training)
- Experienced CA/CPA qualified hands on Senior Accountant required to join a PE backed business | FMCG industry experience would be highly regarded
My client is a well established, growing private equity backed business based in Sydney's Inner West. They are looking for an experienced hands on Senior Financial Accountant / Accountant to join their business on a full time permanent basis.
Salary - dependant on experience, paying circa $120k+super.
Main focus of the role:
Assist and support finance department to ensure timely accurate financial information is produced to enable key decision making within the business. Leadership of the company monthly results close out processes and compliance reporting.
- Review of AP and AR functions.
- Posting of Monthly General Ledger journals.
- Producing draft of month end management accounts for review with head of finance.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and general ledger maintenance.
- Developing reports and data to assist with a commercial analysis on the business.
- Providing support to ensure the business delivers audit compliance.
- Continually advising on any improvements to the finance functions procedures and policies.
- Assist in preparation & lodgement of monthly Business Activity Statement (BAS) and Consolidated Activity Statement (CAS) returns for all entities.
- Assist in the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process.
Please send applications through to email@example.com or apply via the link!