- Investment Management Company I Global Brand I ASX-listed
- WFH Flexibility I Excellent Training & Development I Great Brand for CV
- Genuine Career Progression to become Finance Manager
- $110,000 - $115,000 + super I I 12 month FTC I Perm Opportunity
About the company
You will join a well-known ASX-listed investment management company, based in the Sydney CBD. The company's culture and team style is fun, collaborative and hard-working with excellent feedback from past placed candidates. With multiple footprints across Australia, the business is rapidly growing with more and more career opportunities within the organisation and in the industry.
A 12month FTC opportunity for an analytical and strong property funds or trust accounting candidate. You will predominantly support the Financial Controller with the delivery of financial and trust accounting, tax reporting, analytical and administrative activities required for the assigned properties funds.
Ideal candidate will come from trust accounting background or chartered accounting where there was exposure to trust accounting.
About the role
- Maintenance of general ledger and trial balance.
- Trust accounting, fund distributions and management fees
- Reviewing unit-pricing/net asset values
- Regulatory reporting including annual financial statements
- Tax compliance obligations including annual returns, quarterly tax calculations and monthly BAS
- Process improvements
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in accounting & finance
- CA/CPA qualified or someone who's currently pursuing
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role (preferably in REITs)
- Strong interpersonal skills. We are looking for individuals with strong analytical, verbal and written communication credentials.
What’s on Offer
Overall, this opportunity offers you a 12-month FTC role with multiple perks available for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact me on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.