|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Take part in a number of critical business projects
- Bring your strong communication & excellent troubleshooting skills
- Amazing team culture and forward thinking, innovate council.
You will be joining a busy Local Government organsation to come onboard during a period of growth, to support with systems design, solutions outcomes, project delivery, solution recommendations and implementation.
Due to growth there is an opportunity for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer to join this established team where you will bring your expertise but be supported in a dynamic environment.
- Configure, manage and optimize infrastructure data and security technologies including databases, end point protection and e-mail.
- Maintain systems design
- Ensure reliability and security standards are met
- Act as the technical lead for Infrastructure projects
- Significant experience in a Senior Infrastructure role
- Essential technologies:
- Microsoft AD and Azure directory
- Microsoft server
- Strong knowledge of Azure, O365 and Exchange
- Experience and knowledge of inclusion of Cyber Security in infrastructure design
- Ability to trouble shoot complex issues
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Collaborative team, high performing team
- Temporary role initially, but with opportunity for longer term work
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email email@example.com.
If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.