|Salary:||Up to $825 a day|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- Sydney CBD / WFH
- Initial contract until 30/06/2022
- Up to $825 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Health & Safety Advisor with high-rise experience to join their team.
The primary purpose of the role is to lead the development of health & safety systems and governance frameworks to facilitate the on-going compliance of the agencies teams and contractors with all relevant safety, legislative, regulatory and incident response readiness requirements.
- Develop, establish and continually maintain the Safety Management Plans (SMP), standards and procedures to comply with relevant national and international standards, meet project and business objectives and ensure a secure, safe-working environment
- Provide specialist health and safety consulting services to the Agency to support compliance assurance and change control processes
- Work collaboratively with project health and safety teams to facilitate the implementation of health and safety systems, procedures and processes
- Identify training and competence requirements to facilitate safe work outcomes
- Liaise with regulatory bodies to leverage best practice and current safety methodologies, practices and processes for the organisation
- Manage a team of up to 4 direct reports.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant Safety discipline and demonstrated professional experience
- Proven experience working on high-rise projects
- Experience managing teams
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on email@example.com