|Salary:||$80-95k + Super|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- Immediate start in market leading, multi-national company
- Great company culture with on-site gym
- Work in a large finance structure, learning from best in class
About the Company:
Leading, global powerhouse with strong market capitalisation. Australia HQ based here in Sydney.
About the Role:
This company are looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to lead a friendly, high-performing payroll team. You will bring your experience to deliver an exciting payroll transformation project and autonomously lead your team to deliver efficient payroll processing. This is an integral and hands-on role supported by the broader HR & finance team.
- End-end payroll function to ensure that all employees are paid correctly and on-time and payroll transactions are completed in accordance with industrial instruments and legislation.
- Motivates a small team including coaching and development.
- Assistance in the preparation of all State and Federal tax obligations including PAYG tax.
- Payroll tax and Superannuation Guarantee contributions.
- Investigating and handling payroll related queries.
- Preparing and lodging payroll legal obligations related to enterprise agreements, superannuation, payroll tax, single-touch payroll, and end of financial year.
- Single touch payroll reporting.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the executive team, HR, manager, employees and external stakeholders.
- Escalation point for employee/manager queries.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will ideally have previous experience from on a senior capacity and match the below requirements:
- Previous experience in a senior payroll position.
- Experience working across multiple sites/agreements.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience within a large complex payroll environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Enterprise agreements, Modern Awards and other state and industry legislation.
- Advanced computer software skills, Word and Excel and other accounting / payroll packages.