|Salary:||Pays up to $700 a day + super|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
- Sydney CBD / WFH
- Initial 12-month contract
- Pays up to $700 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Procurement Officer with Professional Services experience within the NSW Government to join their team in Sydney.
- Undertake business needs assessment, supply market analysis and commercial risk assessments to inform procurement planning and sourcing decisions
- Develop, co-ordinate and lead sourcing activities to establish supply arrangements that meet business needs
- Develop and administer contract management plans, negotiate changes and modifications, supplier performance management and compliance requirements through effective supplier relationships
- Plan and lead contract negotiations in the establishment and review of supply arrangements to deliver value for money procurement outcomes
- Partner with staff from across the organisation providing high level advice and guidance to build expertise in procurement, provide governance and improve procurement practice and outcomes
- Identify, manage and mitigate procurement risks to enable the organisation to meet its obligations and maximise business opportunity
- Prepare procurement and contract activity reports and performance analysis data to inform decision making and meet organisational compliance requirements.
- Document procurement processes, decisions and contractual arrangements fully to provide an audit trail for probity and audit purposes
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area and/or proven commercial experience
- Procurement experience within the NSW Government
- Experience with Professional Services procurement. (Construction exp is beneficial)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on email@example.com