Senior Tax Accountant
- Tax Advisory team
- AFR Top 10 CBD based firm
- Complex International tax advisory work
- 80% advisory focused role
An opportunity for a Senior Tax Accountant to work for a marketing leading International Sydney based firm. They are a reputable AFR top 10 advisory firm who operate in over 10 locations in Australia and are a national, award-winning firm.
This role is perfect for someone with a passion for tax who is looking to specialise in this area and gain exposure to International, complex tax matters. Work in the specialised tax team who are known for being the best in the business. The work is about 80% advisory focussed and you will be responsible for the delivery of multiple client engagements. You will be working on complex domestic, corporate and international tax matters and look after a broad range of clients (including foreign inbound multinationals, Australian public companies, large private groups and high net worth individuals).
Reporting to a Partner, you will have responsibility for managing assignments, assisting in the development of more junior members of the team and building lasting client relationships.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Prepare, analyse and review accounts, income tax returns, company annual returns, trust tax returns, Business Activity Statements, Fringe Benefit Tax returns and notices of assessment.
- Preparation of consolidated income tax returns for tax consolidated entities.
- Preparation of Tax effect accounting calculations.
- Interacting directly with clients and resolving queries as the arise in relation to tax and accounting matters.
- Assistance with the preparation of newsletter articles and related material including client alerts, etc
- Assist with ad hoc projects and provide technical tax advice to the business
- Work/life balance and flexible working arrangements
- Corporate Gym Membership, Travel & Health Insurance Rates
- Fitness Passport
- Inhouse Barista Tuesday and Thursday
- Paid Membership Fees
- Monthly birthday/milestone celebrations
- Lunch time Oz Tag & Soccer Team
- New Client/Employee Referral Cash Bonus
- Well-being initiatives
- Excellent internal and external training
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Australia with proven experience in Corporate Tax.
- CA/CPA Qualified or studying towards
- Knowledge of tax law and statutory regulations
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on
email@example.com for a confidential discussion