|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Case management
- Solutions delivery
- 2x 12 Months
An existing opportunity for a Senior Technical Business Analyst to come and be involved with ongoing projects with a federal government department that is responsible detecting, deterring and disrupting criminal abuse of the financial system.
Your role will be to assist a case management project by undertaking the following activities:
- Understand the needs of multiple stakeholders, with possibly conflicting views and priorities.
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements and needs amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identify, document and validate the current and future-state business processes, contributing to the development of business knowledge, process maps, systems interfaces, business scenarios and use cases.
- Help the business stakeholders envision the future and assess change impact to support transition the desired state.
- Support documentation of the operational state of solutions delivery.
- Analyse and map risks and propose solutions
- Work as part of an agile project team to deliver business outcomes.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define Case Management user journeys, capabilities, features and stories.
- Act as a mediator / translator between business and technical resources to reach agreement on Case Management enhancements.
My client operates on a mixed working from the office and home arrangement. The specified personnel will be required to work in the office for a minimum of 2-3 days per week and the remainder from home. Further details will be discussed with the successful personnel upon commencement.
Please only apply for this role if you are an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain clearance. Applicants who already have a Baseline or Negative Vetting 1 clearance will have an advantage.