|Salary:||$125k + 10% bonus + Healthcare|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- $125k + 10% bonus + Healthcare
- Flexible work environment - Sydney or Melbourne based
- Global Business
As an experienced Recruiter, you will use your expertise for end-to-end recruitment strategies that will identify, attract and secure top talent to the organsiation. Working within a competitive and niche market, you will be strategic in your approach to the current market, while proactively planning and adapting to future talent needs.
- Accountability of end-to-end recruitment process that encompasses sourcing strategies, headhunting, candidate mapping, selection process, interviewing candidates, conducting necessary assessments and offer negotiations.
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders and relevant partners.
- Establish approaches to building niche talent pools.
- Apply high touch and conscientious candidate engagement practices.
- Work with the broader team to identify process and strategy improvements in alignment with organisational goals.
- Liaise and mentor stakeholders on talent strategies and hiring processes.
- Managing a Talent Acquistion Consultant.
- Demonstrated recruitment experience in the IT Recruitment.
- Demonstrated understanding of this niche market.
- Experience in using and interpreting data to enable decision making.
- Highly developed relationship building skills.
- Proficiency in relevant recruitment systems and programs.
- Have a passion for technical recruitment and contributing to a high performing team.
- Marketing Leading Business.
- Private Health Insurance.
- 10% bonus.
- Flexible work environment.
- Work for an organisation that encourages development.
- Autonomy over initiatives.
- Proactive approach.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Naomi Hanley on email@example.com