|Salary:||$60k + Super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Great office culture!
- Brand new offices in Sydney CBD
- $60K + Super
I am looking for an experienced Team Assistant to join a high performing sales team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working as a Team Assistant/ Recruitment Coordinator within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to manage a busy and varied workload with competing deadlines.
This role will require someone to take the lead within the team support, to be a self-starter and to hit the ground running with the admin function. As the Team Assistant, you will be supporting a team of 5-8 consultants with a wide range of administrative duties.
Duties within the role will include:
- Act as the main contact for candidate enquiries.
- Meeting/Interview coordination.
- Processing expenses.
- Document preparation.
- Diary management.
- Compliance Administration.
- Generating Reports.
- Handling incoming enquiries.
- Database management.
- Event coordination.
- Recruitment coordination.
Required skill set:
- Previous experience as a Team Assistant / Administrator.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to lead with tasks and communications within the team.
- Strong experience in MS Suite.
- A real team player.
- Stakeholder management.
- Previous experience in working in a Recruitment/Sales Industry would be advantageous.
If you meet the above criteria, please follow links to apply.