|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Initial 6-month contract with view to extend
- SYDNEY - CBD – WFH until restrictions ease
- Attractive hourly rate
- Baseline & Police Check clearance required
As a Technical Advisor you will be responsible for managing claims in compliance with NSW legislation.
- Ensure that claims are managed in compliance with NSW legislation, policies of SafeWork NSW including its Claims Management Model and Model Litigant Policy.
- Encourage the use of best practice strategies by key operational managers to ensure active identification of suitable duties, case reviews and proactive communication.
- Conduct claims reviews with Commands and insurer (WPI and WID) identifying areas or strengths and weaknesses for best practice strategies.
- Manage relationships with all parties involved in a claim to ensure that services provided meet benchmarks and expectations.
- Liaise with the insurer in relation to changes in estimates and ensure that affected business units are informed in a timely manner.
- Maintain factual file notes and management information to ensure that they are maintained within legislative requirements.
- Attendance at Workers Compensation Commission, Informal Settlement Conferences and all other Court matters as required.
- Attend as required Injury Management Portfolio meeting with Commands to assist with best practice claims management and time effective resolution of claims where required.
- Obtain and maintain the requisite security clearances for this position.
- Current, Class C Drivers Licence.
If this sounds like the role for you follow links to apply.