|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the company
My client is a well-established Australian financial services company that specialise in all different consumer loans, this company has been operating for more than 20 years and is a leader in their field.
About the role
You will be providing a very high level of admin support to the Operations Manager and the Head of Distribution.
You must be able to liaise professionally and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
You will be required to:
Provide high quality, proactive and effective day to day administration support to the Property and Franchise Operations Manager
Including but not limited to:
- The daily coordination of communications to both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining stock levels as well as coordinating deliveries
- Drafting, issuing, scanning and filing legal documentation
- Processing and following up on criminal and company checks
- Case management with the Marketing team to brief in requests and ensure correct delivery
- Invoicing, issuing and managing arrears
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years in an Administration role is preferable
- The ability to deal with internal and external stake holders at all levels
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio documents
ONLY AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS MAY APPLY, NO WHV.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org