|Location:||SA - Regional|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
To provide general support to the Fresh Team at Murray Bridge and the Supply Chain Manager whilst offering back-up cover for other administration functions particularly during leave periods.
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 2.30pm
You must be happy to work in an administrative office within a processing facility that managers pork production from the farm to retail.
- Process livestock data daily and complete recording
- Update Pricing grids as advised
- Lodge New Product Requests in SAP with Master Data for packaging, ingredients and finished goods
- Monitor use of all stock and weekly order goods as required.
- Perform weekly stocktakes and warehouse transfers
- Create Purchase Orders in SAP and place with suppliers
- End of Month stock take and data entry into SAP
- Provide administrative assistance to the office team as requested
- Stationary ordering
To be successful you will have the following skill set:
- Exceptional administrative skills in both word and excel applications – time management skills CRUCIAL
- Previous experience in stock management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn the pork range and the dry goods associated with production
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic, attention to detail and if required be prepared to learn about the Pork Processing Business through internal training.