|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 days ago|
About the company:
You will be working for a global organisation who are committed to providing an environment people love to work in. You will be joining a collaborative innovative team. Days and hours may change according to business needs, but you will be working 15-20 hours per week.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Assist team manager coordinate administrative tasks
- Issue supplier invoices
- Manage debtor collection, including emailing or phoning suppliers and asking for payment
- Escalate late debtor payments to senior managers
- Provide weekly management reporting of outstanding debtor ledger, with ageing
- Temporary role, required for about 3-months, working 2-days fulltime equivalent, per week.
You will have the following:
- Previous experience in issuing invoices and managing outstanding debtor ledger
- Previous experience in debtor collection
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ideally qualifications in bookkeeping, accounting, finance, or related discipline
- Knowledge or experience in the automotive (authorised motor dealerships) industry would be advantageous
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a global organisation who pride itself on its staff’s well-being. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today. At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace