|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
- Customer Facing role - Immediate Start
- 4 month contract – Maternity cover
- Alkimos Beach, WA
About the Company
A large and successful development business who pride themselves are looking for an Administration Assistant to become an integral part of their team.
About the Role
Provide support in the analysis and preparation of reports, coordinating and gathering information and contributing to sales operations and requirements. Perform sales administration and logistical activities and duties. Attributes: Comprehensive experience in a related discipline. Experience in a sales or administration role, and/or knowledge of customer services. Technical and analytical skills to support the implementation of organisational policies, procedures and programs and business development and sales operations. Interpersonal skills to maintain relationships with key stakeholders. Competencies include: Customer Focus, Decision Making, Interpersonal Ability, Problem Solving.
A position has become available for an energetic and enthusiastic Administration professional who will be required to support the support a busy team in the delivery of day to day administrative tasks as required.
You will be required to:
- Perform general administrative and clerical duties as directed
- Data Entry
- Answer telephone enquiries
- Team diary coordination
- Support in the organisation and logistics of tours
- May perform general customer facing duties such as greeting and directing clients and visitors
- Proficient understanding in the use of MS software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Customer Facing work experience
- Administration experience
- Self starter who will ask for additional work if experiencing idle time
- Bright and bubbly personality
- Team Player