|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
The Administrative Support Officer is responsible for administering delivery of the Training Programs. The primary focus of this role is to administer the contracts, activities and reporting requirements of the Training Program.
- Provide administrative support for the delivery Training Program
- Develop strong external stakeholder relationships to ensure the collaborative delivery of the program.
- Administer the contractual and reporting requirements
- Be the first point of contact for training related enquiries.
- Monitor the inbox and respond to queries as appropriate.
- Maintain and upload training setting data into the portal, and contribute to the preparation of information relating to the contractual, reporting and project governance requirements
- Update and maintain the database
- Other general administration duties, tasks and projects as delegated.
Essential Experience required:
- Previous experience in a training administration / onboarding administration role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, and to manage internal and external stakeholder requirements.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills. Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with initiative and limited direction, and as part of a team.
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- High capacity for multi-tasking and prioritisation.