|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
The successful candidate will work on a large number of high profile projects and have an exciting opportunity for an Analyst to join the team. The role will be to partner closely with the development team to optimise the commercial returns for the project, providing strategic, commercial and financial input and analysis.
The role will involve:-
- Preparing financial models. Ensuring they are of the highest quality, assumptions are appropriately balanced, thoroughly researched and signed off by the relevant business units
- Assisting in the investment committee process, ensuring the required approvals are on the investment pipeline, papers are concise, effective and submitted on time
- Assisting in driving an efficient capital strategies
- Coordinating technical accounting, tax, legal, treasury, risk & insurance advice
- Evaluating project risks and opportunities to drive an optimal risk / return position for the business
You will have a strong commercial acumen, be results focused in your approach, have exceptional communication, stakeholder management and presentation skills coupled with a CA/CPA/CFA qualification. Relevant property experience and demonstrated experience in a similar role.