|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Start 20th May for 5-mth contract (possible extension)
- Part time either 3 days pw (8hrs per day) or 5 days pw (5hrs per day)
- Approx $362pd plus super in Sydney CBD
About the Company:
A large government agency which manages the transport services with NSW. With the increasing portfolio within the Infrastructure & Place services, my client has a great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant to become part of their team.
About the Role:
The primary purpose of the role is to support the management accounting function by processing invoices and assisting with the preparation and monitoring of project and/or divisional budgets, monthly and year-end reports, variance analysis and a range of administrative functions to assist the team to deliver business objectives.
This is a part time position to support the team 3 or 5 days a week for roughly 24 to 26 hours a week. This role will be based out of Sydney CBD and the engagement will be for 5 months initially with possible extensions.
- Processing invoices
- Providing quality filing and administration
- Maintaining working or confidential files of the group as required, maintaining registers, archiving, searching, recovering documents and photocopying
- Assisting with review and compilation of monthly, mid and year end related financial reports by assisting with financial forecasting, balance sheet reconciliations, investigation and analysis of variances against planned budgeted targets and preparation of budgets
- Provide accurate and timely compliance with policies and statutory requirements including accounting standards
- Assist the management accounts team deal with general financial related enquiries
- At least 1-2yrs experience as an Assistant Accountant
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP or large ERP system
- Background in construction or transport Public sector experience (desired)
Please send updated cv’s through to email@example.com