|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$70,000 + super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Assistant Accountant
- CBD location
- Local company | Global Presence
- Permanent full time
- One off opportunity for my CBD based client - for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join an exciting, growing company
My client is an Australian brand who has grown year on year, they are No.1 in the market and operate globally.
With further growth plans this is an exciting time to join the team!
Seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant - part qualified CPA/CA to join their team | degree qualified.
This role will give the right person the opportunity to work closely with senior finance, take ownership of certain duties and grow their own skills.
• banks reconciliation
• generating daily reports
• monthly GST reconciliation
• maintenance of Fixed Asset register
• intercompany transactions / reconciliations
• general ledger reconciliation
• Assist with month-end and year-end process
• Assist in budgeting and re-forecasting process
• currently studying CPA/CA & a degree in accounting
• relevant experience working as an Assistant Accountant (2-3 years)
• excellent communications are essential (both written and verbally)
• excellent communications skills
• ERP system experience and good Excel skills (intermediate level - data manipulation, formulas, pivots, lookups)
Please note, only Permanent Resident and AU/NZ Citizens are eligible to apply.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.