|Salary:||$70,000 including super|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
- Assistant Accountant
- Short notice period or immediate start required
- Creative working environment
- Part Qualified CA/CPA & degree qualified
- Located in Sydney CBD my client is a Creative company - ASX listed. Family feel environment - perm full time or part time position.
This role requires an experienced Assistant Accountant or Book keeper to join on a permanent part time or full time basis.
You will be responsible for all month end duties and assisting across some transactional duties when needed (AR, AP, Payroll).
This role also requires an urgent start so ideally you will be immediately available or on a 1 week notice period.
- responsible for full balance sheet, account reconciliation process, journal entries, tax accounting and audit review
- quarterly BAS preparation and IAS
- prepare and lodge super and payroll tax
- produce weekly cash flow reports
- assist with monthly reporting
- assist with budgeting & forecasting
- maintenance of fixed asset register
- assist with annual audits
Aside from the duties above (experience essential), ERP system experience is needed along with strong intermediate Excel skills.
*This role is being offered on a permanent bases so only Permanent Residents or AU/NZ citizens are eligible to apply.
**This role is being offered full time or part time working hours.
***Salary circa $70,000 including super