|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$70,000 + super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Assistant Accountant
- Western Suburbs
- Global Company
- Cost | Inventory experience beneficial
- Assistant cost Accountant / Assistant Accountant needed on a full time permanent basis | progression path | excellent Excel skills | ERP system exp.
2-3 years working experience in a similar role required | cost experience / inventory experience preferred but not essential as well as FMCG / Manufacturing background.
You will be responsible for controlling and maintaining accurate inventory, costs and variance reporting.
Analytical mindset / approach | attention to detail is needed - this is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their skills and progress in their career.
- Complete weekly and monthly reconciliation variances, investigate, report and resolve variances
- Maintenance of inventory master data
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies and analyze variances
- Weekly P&L reporting and variance analysis
- Review and analyze margin, conduct research and perform analytical studies
- Reconcile weekly sales figures
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- CA/CPA studier or qualified
- Analysis background / part of your current role - analytical mindset
- Intermediate Excel (pivots, lookups etc)
- Attention to detail
- Inventory / Cost - preferred
- FMCG / Manufacturing preferred
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis | $70k+super | Western Suburbs based | own transport is the easiest method to commute (onsite parking).
Please contact Liza or Ruby for more details / send your application via the APPLY link.
Only PR & AU/NZ citizens will be eligible for this role.