|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$60,000 + super|
|Posted:||22 days ago|
- Accounts Officer
- Analytical focused role
- CBD location
- National Company
- Experienced candidate to join a growing finance team | XERO or alternative ERP system experience required and intermediate Excel skills.
This role is a full function Accounts Officer position - working in an end to end duties.
Having 18+ months experience in a similar position is essential along with an analytical mindset & some analysis experience.
Based in Sydney CBD my client is a few minutes walk from the train station | this role is being offered permanent full time | $60,000+super salary.
You will be responsible for:
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements - variance analysis
- Assisting with month end duties
- Stakeholder engagement across all business units (excellent communications essential)
Please note only AU / NZ citizens & Permanent Residents are eligible to apply for this role.
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.