|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Our client is recruiting a newly created role and they are looking to recruit a hands on and delivery focused Assistant Accountant to join their existing project team for 6 months
- NSW Government
- 6 month contract
- Immediate Start
The team will form part of a specialist accounting function, supporting the activity of a multiple projects across the business and as such the newly role/team will be heavily involved in improving existing processes, and providing ad hoc analysis and reports
About the Role:
- Manage the creation of Purchase Order/Sales Order/Statement of Works for interagency transactions.
- Perform monthly interagency billing across a range the clusters.
- Month end duties: journals, accruals, mirroring of SAP transactions into PMWeb, reconciliations.
- Maintain SAP sub-WBS projects register for use across by Finance, Reporting and Funding team.
- Processing of PMWeb invoices for Project Services Overhead (PSO) cost centres and P-Card payments.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting.
- Experience in a similar position roe
What’s in it for You:
- 6 month contract – possible extensions
- Fantastic opportunity to learn, develop and enhance your experience in a organisation that is growing year on year
- Competitive rate of pay
Competitive rate of pay If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click the 'Apply' button or send your CV to email@example.com