|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $70,000 + super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Assistant Accountant
- CA / CPA studier or newly qualified
- minimum 3 years working experience in a similar role
- exposure to Dashboard reporting (Power BI)
- Sydney CBD based national business - consistent growth | techy savvy assistant accountant required | permanent full time opportunity
My client is a reputable Tech / Services company based in the heart of Sydney CBD.
They are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
You will ideally have 3+ years working experience as an assistant accountant (similar capacity) | degree qualified & part qualified / newly qualified CA / CPA | analytical mind set | ERP system, as well as Intermediate Excel skills and exposure to Dashboard reporting (Power BI) | able to meet deadlines and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
$65,000 - $70,000 + super
Overview of duties:
- posting & processing invoices daily
- processing staff expenses
- daily bank reconciliations
- fixed asset register maintenance
- monthly payroll processing
- month end procedures (reporting) and audit
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an all round Assistant Accountant role with autonomy over daily duties and the opportunity to be mentored and grow their skill set in Accounting.
Please note, only AU / NZ citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply for this role.
Either apply for the link or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org