|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the Role
My Client is an ASX listed Financial services group and established leader in their filed of business.
They are recruiting an Assistant Accountant as they are in the process of merging the leasing and general ledger systems and to better support this consolidation.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Daily and monthly reconciliations of key accounts.
- Ad-hoc reporting.
- Assisting with payments to suppliers and financiers (AP).
- Data entry.
- Assisting with ad-hoc queries .
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Accounting and reconciliations.
- Month end reporting.
- Accounts Payable.
- Microsoft excel including use pf pivot tables and v lookups.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology and ERP systems, knowledge of Oracle highly desired.
- Attention to detail, strong organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.