|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $70,000 + super|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
- Assistant Accountant - audit experience required
- Immediately available / 1 week notice period required
- CBD based national company
- Opportunity for career progression & development
- Experienced CA / CPA part qualified or qualified assistant accountant required | Microsoft Dynamics experience is beneficial (not essential) | intermediate Excel
My client is a reputable Tech / Services company based in the heart of Sydney CBD.
They are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This role will be initially focusing on assisting the finance team with their audit, then progressing to an all round full function Assistant Accountant in respect of duties and responsibilities.
You will ideally have 3+ years working experience as an assistant accountant (similar capacity) | degree qualified & part qualified / newly qualified CA / CPA | experienced in financial reporting (assisting with) | Intermediate Excel skills | able to meet deadlines and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
$65,000 - $70,000 + super (experience dependant)
Overview of duties:
- Assisting with audit preparation (experience having worked with external auditors)
- posting & processing invoices daily
- processing staff expenses
- daily bank reconciliations
- fixed asset register maintenance
- month end procedures & reporting
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an all round Assistant Accountant role with autonomy over daily duties and the opportunity to be mentored and grow their skill set in Accounting.
Please note, only AU / NZ citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply for this role.
Either apply for the link or email your application to email@example.com