|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
I am currently looking for an experienced Assistant Brand Manager for an ongoing temporary role in Kingsgrove, for the right candidate the role has potential to go permanent.
To be considered for the role you would need experience in a similar Assistant Brand Manager role or Marketing Coordinator role. The ideal candidates would ave experience in working in FMCG industries.
Duties within the role will include:
- Work alongside the Brand Manager
- Assist in developing and recommending strategies for marketing and profit objectives.
Help establish and coordinate marketing objectives
- Assist in preparation of market research, advertising, distribution, pricing and selling
- Maintain contact with suppliers
- Assist in the development of initiatives, including new products, marketing techniques and advertising campaigns.
- Experience as an Assistant Brand Manager or similar Marketing role
- Proficient in MS Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good project Management skills
- Knowledge of Pharmacy and Grocery Channels
- Experience in IRI/Nielsen Scan