|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Assistant Manager / Supervisor
- Up to $105k package including super depending on experience
- Norwest location
- Leading local firm with excellent training and development
About the Company
This top accounting and financial services firm are based in Norwest and are looking for an Assistant Manager to join the firm who has the ability to become part of the leadership group in the mid-term.
You will have direct control over a portfolio of clients from a wide range of industries and you will be tasked with providing tax and general business advice as well as compliance work where needed.
There will be a team of 4 accountants supporting you with the more day to day accounting tasks, freeing you up to act in a more advisory capacity.
Based in Norwest business park, the office is super convenient for anyone living in the North West region of Sydney. Coffee shops and mod cons are all close by and free parking is available on-site.
There is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career in a short space of time with this firm. Even in today's challenging market, they have a high volume of work and are ready to fast track a top performer.
About the Role
- Manage and review the work of a team of 4
- Run a client portfolio in the region of $1.2m and interact with clients on a day to day basis
- Exposure to the following client industries: retail, medical, aged care, technology, high -net-worth families
- Provide advice on Tax Returns, FBT, CST, GCT, Payroll Tax and Div7a calculations
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role with an Australian accounting firm
- Experience of managing and motivating people is essential
- High level written and verbal communication
Culture & Benefits
- A true market leader in what they do, which in turn provides excellent job security
- Open-plan office and a close-knit team
- Flexible work and working from home as standard
- 20 days holiday with the option to purchase additional annual leave
- Corporate gym and health insurance rates
- Regular internal and external training
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties to go alongside a packed social calendar