|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Are you interested in working for a global market leader? Are you looking to level up your career? Charterhouse are partnered with a Big 4 Firm in Sydney who looking for an Intermediate Auditor to join their growing Audit & Assurance division.
You will have the opportunity to service and work closely with ASX Listed, Global Multinational and Private businesses across a wide range of industries.
Working for a Big 4 firm will allow you to develop meaningful and long-lasting relationships with all your stakeholders & work autonomously as well as part of a team, whilst identifying opportunities for process improvement, best practise and excellence.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Undertake field work for financial and compliance audits including interim and final testing
- Apply computer simulations and computer assisted techniques in performing audit engagements
- Provide feedback to staff on a regular basis during and at completion of assignments
- Liaise with Seniors & Managers to ensure jobs are reviewed and completed on time
- Assistance with non-audit engagements, including due diligence, other advisory services and litigation support
- 12 Months +experience in External Audit within Australia
- Undergoing CA/CPA
- Sound knowledge of the financial reporting and auditing standards (IFRS)
Culture & Benefits
This is a firm that are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They will empower you with the coaching, flexibility & trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you step by step throughout your career. The organisation places a huge emphasis on continued education & provide regular, on-going, specialized training and development.
Why work here?
- Flexible Working - we want to support your lifestyle so will support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily
- Rewards – we recognise you for your consistently high performance and hard work throughout the year
- Opportunity for a 3 month career break to take time away from work to go travel or explore other personal interests
- Flexileave – opportunity to purchase up to 6 weeks extra leave
- Generous discounts across banking, insurance, health & travel
- Opportunity to travel and work interstate or overseas. Apply for a secondment in an office overseas
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion