|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Audit Manager – Top 10 firm
- Top 10 Mid-Tier firm
- Build on a personal career path with a focus on FS clients
- Secondment internationally/ nationally/ across divisions
About the Company
A global mid-tier organisation with offices across Australia, US, Canada and more than 145 countries. Experts in the middle market working with not for profits, privately owned & listed clients - servicing more than 25% of listed investment companies.
About the Role
The Audit Manager is responsible for managing the audit engagement by defining the audit strategy, in consultation with the Partner, and executing it in compliance with internal policies and protocols.
Key responsibilities will include but limited to:
- Delivering high quality work for review within specified timeframes
- Effectively manage the audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters
- Training, reviewing, delegating, and mentoring junior staff.
- Establishing and/or confirming budgets
- Assisting in the presentation of findings and discuss issues with the Audit Committee.
- Preparing & reviewing financial statements, analysis and documentation of internal controls and control environments
- Developing business and leveraging current relationships to generate more work.
- Assisting in the due diligence process
- Preparing expert reports
- Drafting invoices and following up with debtors
- Identifying areas for improvement in the clients’ business processes and possible recommendations and presenting to clients.
- Litigation support
- Conducting Internal training sessions
Skills & Experience
- CPA/ CA Qualified
- Exemplary technical audit knowledge with exposure to tax & advisory services
- Have experience managing & coaching a team within external audit
- Drive to continually improve work standards
- Must have experience with listed entities
- Able to write technical letters and reports
- Rewarding culture – Burrito breakfast days, cinema days, beach retreats, Barista days & other generous activities & incentives
- Social, diverse & inclusive culture – Social committee, book clubs, photography clubs & study groups
- Well resourced audit team so little overtime
- Salary sacrifice – laptops/phones/computers
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Yearly team vacation
To apply for this position please submit your resume using the link provided or contact Sam at email@example.com or 0405994948.