|Posted:||3 months ago|
This BIG4 professional services firm are one of the most respected and trusted firms in the market. They only recruit the best of the best and have a pool of experts who are extraordinarily talented in their areas and provide an excellent service to their prestigious clients. They look to bring on like-minded professionals who share their values of inspiring confidence and empowering change for their clients, people and community.
They are committed to making sure they employ the right technology- work smarter, not harder. Focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences allowing a collaborative workplace where all staff can share experiences and learn from each other. You will be guided by experts to reach your own personal goals.
They are proudly consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women and for their achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion. Their commitment to flexible working and supporting health & well being allows their staff to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
A key component of this professional services firm is their Audit, Assurance and Risk Consulting division. External Audit delivers an exceptional services within the Government, Healthcare, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Transport, Mining, Corporate and Financial Services industries.
As an External Auditor, you will:
- Work on a portfolio of clients and maintain strong relationships with clients during and post engagement
- Scope, execute and deliver on a variety of audits as well as advisory and risk assurance projects
- Lead teams on audit engagements
- Coach, mentor and train junior staff
- Experience working in external audit as a Senior
- Relevant qualifications, including CA and/or CPA
- A proven ability to lead and mentor staff
- Good attention to detail and ability to analyse information quickly, using innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
- Highly developed report writing and communication skills
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity that will take you on an exciting journey, opening an endless amount of doors then use the link provided or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.