|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
This is an opportunity to join a brand with a Global presence in their growing audit division right in the heart of the CBD. Your portfolio will be a mixture of ASX listed and large private companies across a variety of industries which will include but not be limited to Real Estate, Manufacturing, Media & more. The firm pride themselves on their working culture which is collaborative, supportive & friendly and they recognise that to deliver exceptional service, they must provide a flexible environment for their staff. The organisation places a huge emphasis on continued education & provide regular, on-going, specialized training and development. Their strong work life balance and family friendly firm provides a fantastic balance of social and professional interaction and ensures your success in the long term by building career roadmaps.
- Completing standard auditing activities for review, ensuring jobs are completed effectively and within budget
- Assist in preparing business reports and management letters for clients to highlight key issues and recommended actions
- Communicate with clients to develop a detailed understanding of their business
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge to ensure compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in industry and business activities external to the firm, raising the brand profile.
Skills and experience
- 1 to 2 years' experience or above with a professional Audit firm
- Looking to enrol in CA /CPA or already undergoing it
- Local experience within Australia
- Experience with CaseWare (would be highly valued)
- Personable, professional, positive and pro-active
- A positive work ethic
- Ability to work independently
Culture & Benefits
They offer a collaborative and personal culture which puts their people at the forefront of everything they do. Along with flexible/activity based working and smart/casual dress they offer the following benefits….
- Secondment opportunities
- Attractive Benefits and Salary Package
- 25 days holiday
- Exposure to global opportunities
- Flexible & Supportive Workplace Culture
- Employee referral scheme
- Direct access to and work closely with the Audit Partners and a wide variety of clients and assignments.
- Annual bonus scheme based on performance and KPI’s Monthly external training
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion