|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- International market leader – AFR Top 8 CBD based firm
- Extra week annual leave & time in lieu
- $75-90k + Additional Bonuses
Interested in working for a Worldwide market leader? Charterhouse are partnered with a leading brand who are respected globally operating across 130 countries with more than 40,000 employees. If you have a passion to succeed & advance in your career short-term then this firm can help you reach your personal and professional goals set out for 2021. They are a multi-award winning firm and have been recognised for being the fastest-growing global accounting firm.
As a Senior Accountant you will be running your own client base and acting as the face of the firm to some high-profile companies. You will be engaged in assignments for a range of industries and company sizes ranging from ASX listed companies to not-for-profit organisations. They have electronic audit working papers and place a strong emphasis on training, technical excellence and celebrating achievements.
This role has the scope to turn into a Manager position over the course of the next 18 months, so if you are focussed on career development, look no further.
As an Audit Senior you will work directly with all audit partners throughout the business. Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Undertake field work for financial and compliance audits including interim and final testing
- Draft technical memo's for manager and partner review
- Provide feedback to staff on a regular basis during and at completion of assignments
- Liaise with Manager, Senior Manager and Directors to ensure jobs are reviewed and completed on time
- Assistance with non-audit engagements, including due diligence, other advisory services and litigation support
- Supervision of junior employees
- 3 years + experience in External Audit within Australia
- CA Qualified/Part-Qualified
- Experience with CaseWare, APS, Xero and MYOB is preferred
- Experience in managing and reviewing work of a small engagement team
Culture & Benefits
They are a firm that are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They will empower you with the coaching, flexibility & trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you step by step throughout your career.
The organisation places a huge emphasis on continued education & provide regular, on-going, specialized training and development. Their strong work life balance and family friendly firm provides a fantastic balance of social and professional interaction and ensures your success in the long term by building career roadmaps.
- Industry competitive salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Additional week annual leave
- Corporate Gym Membership, Travel & Health Insurance Rates
- Opportunity for overseas secondment
- Paid Membership Fees
- Monthly birthday/milestone celebrations
- Lunch time Oz Tag & Soccer Team
- New Client/Employee Referral Cash Bonus
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion