|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Newly created Audit Supervisor job for a Top 50 accounting firm based in the CBD
Are you an Audit Supervisor or an experienced Senior? Do you want to be working for a firm who promote purely on merit all while working on some massively high-profile clients?
If so, then Charterhouse are partnering with on of the best mid-tier firms to find them their next Audit Supervisor (Superstar)
Based in the middle of the CBD, they boast some of the best offices in the business…. We’re talking all the latest technology; hardware and software, open plan and activity-based working, fully stocked fridge and communal kitchen and all of this is right by train and bus stations.
This role has been newly created through growth and will see you leading and building audit teams to work on a wide variety of clients. The client base is mixed and includes ASX listed and large, private companies. The types of industries their biggest clients operate in, include; sports, technology, real estate, media & entertainment, logistic and retail to name a few.
There’s scope to progress through to Manager level over the next 12 months for a top performer as the firm are growing and looking to promote from within.
- Running high profile audits from planning stage through to completion
- Mentoring and training juniors in the office as well as on site while conducting fieldwork
- Preparing reports for management
- Review of financial statements in accordance with accounting standards
- Due diligence assignments as and when required
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Directly managing a team to meet deadlines
- CA or CPA qualified
- Degree qualified in accounting, business, economics or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in external audit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with great problem-solving skills
This firm offers a supportive and energetic culture and they are looking for people to contribute to this. Things happens at a fast pace, so if you can adapt to change and roll with the punches while still delivering a high service to your clients, this could be the perfect role for you.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert REF # JN-166526