|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
[Azure Integration Developer – Transportation Sector]
About the Company
This reputable, global Transportation company are looking to expand their applications development team. Working collaboratively to understand and respond to user and contractual requirements. Ensuring quality, reliable, and robust applications and integrations are developed.
About the Role
- Develop and maintain applications and integrations.
- Add innovative solutions that utilize new and existing technologies.
- Assist in the business analysis of operation needs, methods, and techniques in delivering projects.
- Apply design, modelling, and quality assurance techniques to establish, modify or maintain data structures and associated components.
- Delivery of assigned project works on budget to schedule and within scope.
- Contribute to the selection of the software development approach for projects.
- Engage proactively and collaboratively with suppliers to resolve incidents and problems.
- Contribute to the work of the Application Services Delivery team
- Perform project works and other tasks as required and/or directed.
- Meet agreed timelines, application availability, service requests and incident resolution.
- Preform application development in line with the agreed standards.
You will have experience with:
- Qualifications in Information Technology and/or significant proven experience, relevant to this discipline
- At least 3 years' experience of Azure Integration Services
- Advanced knowledge of: Microsoft Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure Integration Services, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft 365. Smartphone App development, Client/Server Applications
- Developed interfaces and integrations for federated systems in the cloud - Azure.
- Pattern-based development and maintaining application architectures across small to medium enterprises.
- Designed and preformed testing routines for developed code including unit, regression, performance, and load testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.