|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the role
Working for one of the largest corporate companies in Sydney you will be managing all of the Bid and Tenders for the next 6 months end to end. This is a temporary position with the view to be extended.
This is a full-time position starting immediately paying up to $1000 a day including Super.
As the Bid Manager you will be assisting with the bid strategy, building the bid plan, managing pricing, deal evaluation, regulatory approval, bid documentation & bid presenting.
Duties to include:
- Overall project management of a qualified Bid/Opportunity from qualification to close including customer contract signature and effective handover to operations.
- Managing virtual bid teams and stakeholders Sales/marketing/product/finance/commercial, legal /regulatory and delivery.
- Manage key deliverables and milestones, ensuring the overall submission is keeping to the standards, Letters of Offer Transition and Solution Documents and other submissions.
- Manage stakeholders and negotiate around roadblocks as they arise.
- Conduct post bid reviews and initiate improvement of the bid process
- Hands-on approach and ability to review processes, recommend improvements and execute with excellence.
I am looking for candidates with the following:
- Extensive experience in leading virtual teams in a matrixed sales environment
- Experience working in a fast-moving, complex, environment
- Proven experience managing complex internal and external stakeholder relationships and providing strong leadership in virtual team environments
- Experience coaching staff and stakeholders to high performance
- Due to the length of the assignment candidates on a Working Holiday Visa will not be considered.
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click ' apply for this job' - Job reference: JN161539