|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$30-38 per hour + super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the Company:
My Client is an ASX listed tech company who pride themselves on being a company who deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity and technology.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for daily issuing of customer invoices and bank receipt allocations for ANZ and APAC. This is a regional role.
This is a key role within the Credit and Accounts receivable function in ANZ/APAC to partner with Supervisor Billing and Allocations ANZ/APAC, sales operations teams, marketing, BDE/BDM’s, Commercial Finance teams and GL support teams by delivering timely and accurate billing and allocation functions.
The key to success in this role lies in building supportive, strong relationships and ensuring integrity, accuracy and completeness of data processed. A real customer service focus is required. You will also play an active role in the broader Credit and Accounts Receivable team, as well as assisting the Supervisor Billing and Allocations ANZ/APAC.
- Daily upload of cash receipts from various bank accounts for ANZ/APAC region, including intercompany
- Downloading bank statements, analysing/reviewing content, identification of funds received, and accurate system allocation of funds received.
- Ensure bank reconciliations are continuously reviewed as received.
- Ensure all netting & JV requirements have been finalized against customer accounts and GL.
- Update of Banking systems to ensure processing of direct debits including new contracts.
- Carryout required steps to complete month end close.
- Ensure that all cash received is receipted in a timely (daily) and accurate manner.
- Conduct regular checks to identify any issues, ranging from un-allocated cash, system posting errors and unresolved items from the bank reconciliation
- Complete account maintenance entries accurately as required, ensuring strict adherence to policies/procedures
- Confirm all customers payments are accurate and mitigate duplication of payments from occurring in relation to the direct debit authority.
- All items on month end close checklist to be completed by set deadline Ensure all ERP driven (overnight batch) and adhoc billing is accurately generated
- Carry out all billing and direct debit activities relating to recurring licensing revenue
- Carryout routine checks on billing items to ensure consistency with revenue expectations
- Ensure strict adherence to processes and timelines relating to above activities Measures
- Review of all licensing bill data from initial sale.
- Accurate maintenance of contract adjustments
- Advise Australia Finance Accounting team of any revenue reversals derived from licencing contracts.
- Visibility of new selling models including various promotions (non-standard billing activities).
- Set deadlines for invoice processing, direct debits , and cash application within defined deadlines - no deviation acceptable. Billing /Account Adjustments Actions
- Direct generation of all non-inventory related billing items for the ANZ/APAC Business including service and systems revenue, plus continuous review of all system generated inventory billing.
- Process all account adjustments (credit notes, manual credits and re-invoicing) maintaining strict adherence to procedures and ensuring all adjustments requested have obtained the required approval as per the signatories’ matrix
- Timely and accurate entry of billing data, maintaining strict adherence to published
- Processing of Type IV payouts in line with customer early termination notification
- Initiate EOM statements to designated customers
- Ensure EDI documents transmit successfully to designated email addresses and investigate exceptions
- Issue manually created documents to customers
- Established skill level with standard billing,/location concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proficient in spreadsheet applications and business management computer systems.
- Goal orientated with the ability set and achieve objectives.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess ability to synthesize complex or diverse information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strengths in written and oral communication.
- Must possess a high level of personal and professional accountability and be able to enlist the cooperation of peer groups involved in common business goals and objectives.