|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Western Sydney Local Council
- $43PH - $49PH+
- 6 Month Contract
About the organisation:
This Large Western Sydney Council is currently dealing with an influx of work and is looking for a dedicated Building Surveyor to join their team.
- Manage the essential services function
- Provide alternative solutions to relative parties in relation to fire safety
- Carryout accurate reporting and documentation
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Councils fire safety program
- Carryout building inspections, complying with relevant Act and Legislation
- Respond to complaints/tipoffs and carryout investigations
- Advise on matters related to Fire Safety
- Must have previous experience in a similar role dealing with fire safety
- Must have A3 or C10 Certification
- Must have experience in essential services
- Must be familiar with the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Current Drivers Licence
This Council is located close to shops and a train station, you will be provided with a Council car to attend inspections.
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, click “apply now” or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9641 5143.